Re: [STERN] Stern in Argentina

  • Rallis Wiesenthal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
      Hi
      My great grandfather Noah or Newach Stern, came to Argentina from Svisloch (Belarus) on june 22th 1895, when he was 32 years old, with his second wife and 7 children. Ok, I can't find any info related my family in Europe in those days and before. Appreciate any contact or comments. Regards

      Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of any help.

      Good luck in your research!