Stern in Argentina

  • jsterin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hi
      My great grandfather Noah or Newach Stern, came to Argentina from Svisloch (Belarus) on june 22th 1895, when he was 32 years old, with his second wife and 7 children. Ok, I can't find any info related my family in Europe in those days and before. Appreciate any contact or comments. Regards
    • jsterin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2011
        Hi
        My great grandfather Noah or Newach Stern, came to Argentina from Svisloch (Belarus) on june 22th 1895, when he was 32 years old, with his second wife and 7 children. Ok, I can't find any info related my family in Europe in those days and before. Appreciate any contact or comments. Regards
      • Neilan Stern
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
          I'm sorry. My Stern family came from Poland. Good Luck.

          My great grandfather Noah or Newach Stern, came to Argentina from Svisloch (Belarus) on june 22th 1895, when he was 32 years old, with his second wife and 7 children. Ok, I can't find any info related my family in Europe in those days and before. Appreciate any contact or comments. Regards

        • Rallis Wiesenthal
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2011
            Hi
            My great grandfather Noah or Newach Stern, came to Argentina from Svisloch (Belarus) on june 22th 1895, when he was 32 years old, with his second wife and 7 children. Ok, I can't find any info related my family in Europe in those days and before. Appreciate any contact or comments. Regards

            Unfortunately, I don't think I can be of any help.

            Good luck in your research!