Sterns from Hungary or near by

  • freelanceflowerz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hello, I am a new member. I am searching for Piros Stern. She also went by Pepi Stern or Poriska Stern.
      She was born approx. 1800. She married Mihaly Roth and had my great grand father approx. 1824.(Josef Roth) He lived most of his life in Kovacsvagas Hungary, but I do not know where he was born. I just got Josef's death certificate and it list mother Piros Stern.
      Please let me know if you have Sterns in Hungary or close-by.
      Regards,
      Geri
    • Moshe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
        --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "freelanceflowerz" <freelanceflowers@...> wrote:

        > Hello, I am a new member. I am searching for Piros Stern. She also went by Pepi Stern or Poriska Stern.
        > She was born approx. 1800. She married Mihaly Roth and had my great grand father approx. 1824.(Josef Roth) He lived most of his life in Kovacsvagas Hungary, but I do not know where he was born. I just got Josef's death certificate and it list mother Piros Stern.
        > Please let me know if you have Sterns in Hungary or close-by.
        > Regards,
        > Geri

        Yes, but not Ms. Piros Stern.

        BTW: It's "Piroska" and not "Poriska".