Stern families from Marmaros Romania

  • Benyamin Tesler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      I am researching the Stern families from Marmaros Romania.  I have already have had contact with people whose ancestors came from that area with the surnames Tessler, Ganz, Freilich and Fried but I still have gaps in the family lines prior to World War I

      My Stern ancestors came from Felsvisho and my sister-in-laws from Chust.
      Thank you
      Lawrence Tesler