Re: Samuel C, Kraus

  • miltone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
      I am now of the opinion that my STERNS were in Latvia in the 1800's. They
      might have been in E Prussia earlier.

      No mention of Hungary anywhere.

      M E Botwinick
      Philadelphia
      http://hometown.aol.com/botwinick/

    • David Bannister
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2008
        Thanks Milt,

        I would appreciate any tips you might come come across. Shouldn't the
        subject line read "Samuel C. Stern", not "Kraus"? Kraus was my
        grandmother Mary Kraus.

        Thanks again,
        David