[STERN] Greetings from new subscriber

  • ph0ebus@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2008
      Hi all,
      I just joined this email list; I am Daniel Stern and I am researching the Stern family from Fulda, Germany and Lutter Germany (so far). I have been doing family research for some 20 or so years and have made little headway until recently. If anyone is also researching Sterns from Fulda or Lutter I would love to hear from you. If you have any questions for me, ask away!
      Sincerely,
      Daniel