William Stern;Sullivan County, TN

  • tjf1002002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      My family has heard for years rumors of my Great,Great Grandmother
      Maria Stern; being Jewish. Her first name was spelled Maria but from
      what I have learned through family, it was pronouced Mariah. She would
      have been born in the late 1700's circa 1798 died before 1880 Not sure
      if she was born in America. Her father's name was William Stern Sr. He
      was residing in Sullivan county,Tn also at the time of his death
      according to a deed. (Not sure of the date)

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      T.J.