Re: [STERN] Chief Rabbi Nathan Marcus Adler

  • RallisW@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      BS"D

      Dear Mr. Stern,
      I believe that a correction is in order. The book that was referred
      to is "The Unbroken Chain," by Dr. Neil Rosenstein, not Neil Stein. This
      book,
      (in actuality a two volume set), chronicles Dr. Rosenstein's family tree, and
      the many branches that spread out from it.

      Thank you very much for the correction.
      Shalom,
      Rallis Wiesenthal