Re: [STERN] Chief Rabbi Nathan Marcus Adler

  • neilan1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      B"H
      I believe that a correction is in order. The book that was referred
      to is "The Unbroken Chain", by Dr. Neil Rosenstein, not Neil Stein. This book,
      (in actuality a two volume set), chronicles Dr. Rosenstein's family tree, and
      the many branches that spread out from it.
      Good luck!

      Neilan Stern

    • RallisW@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
        BS"D

        Dear Mr. Stern,
        I believe that a correction is in order. The book that was referred
        to is "The Unbroken Chain," by Dr. Neil Rosenstein, not Neil Stein. This
        book,
        (in actuality a two volume set), chronicles Dr. Rosenstein's family tree, and
        the many branches that spread out from it.

        Thank you very much for the correction.
        Shalom,
        Rallis Wiesenthal