Re: Chief Rabbi Nathan Marcus Adler

  • Milton E Botwinick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "rallisw" <
      RallisW@a...> wrote:
      > Shalom All,
      >
      > My name is Rabbi Rallis Wiesenthal. My Great-Uncle was
      Chief Rabbi N.M. Adler. While I was studying for ordination at
      Jews' College (now called The London School For Jewish
      Studies), I met a Mrs. Erica Stern, originally from New York, who
      is Chief Rabbi Adler's Great-granddaughter and my cousin. My
      query is, I would like to find out more information about the
      Adler-Stern Family Trees?

      > R. Wiesenthal

      oooooooooo

      Have you tried neil steins book the unbroken chain?

      miltb