Chief Rabbi Nathan Marcus Adler

  • rallisw
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      Shalom All,

      My name is Rabbi Rallis Wiesenthal. My Great-Uncle was Chief Rabbi
      N.M. Adler. While I was studying for ordination at Jews' College (now
      called The London School For Jewish Studies), I met a Mrs. Erica
      Stern, originally from New York, who is Chief Rabbi Adler's Great-
      granddaughter and my cousin. My query is, I would like to find out
      more information about the Adler-Stern Family Trees?

      R. Wiesenthal
    • Milton E Botwinick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
        --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "rallisw" <
        RallisW@a...> wrote:
        > Shalom All,
        >
        > My name is Rabbi Rallis Wiesenthal. My Great-Uncle was
        Chief Rabbi N.M. Adler. While I was studying for ordination at
        Jews' College (now called The London School For Jewish
        Studies), I met a Mrs. Erica Stern, originally from New York, who
        is Chief Rabbi Adler's Great-granddaughter and my cousin. My
        query is, I would like to find out more information about the
        Adler-Stern Family Trees?

        > R. Wiesenthal

        oooooooooo

        Have you tried neil steins book the unbroken chain?

        miltb