Re: [STERN] Sterns from Danzansky-Goldberg Memorial Home records

  • Anthony Stern
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Dear Milt, Thank you for all the info on the Sterns. No bells ring tho'.
      However, I do know that a Jacob Stern emigrated from Plock area in Russian
      Poland around the early 1900 and went to New York. Part of this family also
      ended up in Chicago and had some brush with the Mafia protection racket (so
      the family legends tell us). I know this is pretty meager data but if you
      stumble on any connections that look promising I'd appreciate an email.

      Best Regards, Tony Stern