Re: [Stern] german STERNS

  • Ruffin Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2001
      Sorry we have no connection,

      Happy hunting,

      Ruffin Cooper

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Milton E Botwinick" <botwinick@...>
      To: <sternsurname@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:54 PM
      Subject: [Stern] german STERNS

      > Subject: Seeking STERN connections
      > From: RobertaBas@...
      > Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:29:51 EDT
      >
      > I have several STERN'S on my tree that I wonder if anyone can
      connect
      > theirs. They are:
      >
      > Abraham STERN who married Gutchen-Jette FREUDENBERG. She was born
      > 1835.
      > Her parents were: Simon FREUDENBERG and Rachel VOGELSANG.
      >
      > Arthur STERN, born in Rodesheim v.d. Hohe, Germany on March 26,
      1874.
      > His wife was Stella SCHUSTER, born August 13, 1887 in Essen,
      Germany.
      > Her
      > parents were Bernhard SCHUSTER and Nettchen BUSCHHOFF.
      >
      > Their children were: Hilda STERN, born February 7, 1915 in Berlin
      > Marriane STERN, born March 14, 1919 in Berlin
      > Zoli STERN BORN January 21, 1924, in Munka, Czechoslovakia. died
      > August
      > 25, 1958, in Albany, New York. His wife was Marlis GUMPEL, born
      April

      Sponsor ---------------------~-~>
      > ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and
      celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
      > in our $5,000 Family Vacation Sweepstakes!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/FCJVlB/TM
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Irene Newhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2001
        Since I haven't posted this in ages, is anyone out there researching the
        family of the Nobelist Otto STERN? One of my cousins [on another side]
        knew him as a child & he was regarded as a distant relative. I'd like to
        learn the precise connection.

        I've already followed up all the easy leads.

        Irene Newhouse