german STERNS

  • Milton E Botwinick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001

      Subject: Seeking STERN connections
      From: RobertaBas@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:29:51 EDT

      I have several STERN'S on my tree that I wonder if anyone can connect
      theirs. They are:

      Abraham STERN who married Gutchen-Jette FREUDENBERG. She was born
      1835.
      Her parents were: Simon FREUDENBERG and Rachel VOGELSANG.

      Arthur STERN, born in Rodesheim v.d. Hohe, Germany on March 26, 1874.
      His wife was Stella SCHUSTER, born August 13, 1887 in Essen, Germany.
      Her
      parents were Bernhard SCHUSTER and Nettchen BUSCHHOFF.

      Their children were: Hilda STERN, born February 7, 1915 in Berlin
      Marriane STERN, born March 14, 1919 in Berlin
      Zoli STERN BORN January 21, 1924, in Munka, Czechoslovakia. died
      August
      25, 1958, in Albany, New York. His wife was Marlis GUMPEL, born April
      3,
      1935, in Koln/Rhineland, Germany. Her parents were Oskar GUMPEL and
      Johanna KAUFMANN.
      Their child is: Michael L. STERN, born November 10, 1960

      I would like to hear from anyone who may have any information on
      the above.

      Roberta Halle Bass, in Silver Spring, Maryland USA Robertabas
      @ao