M Stern ca 1815 Hesse Darmstadt area????

  • Janet Akaha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 1:15 PM
      I am looking for descendent of an "M STERN" who was born 1815/20 in the
      Hesse-Darmstadt area of Germany. He married Geatil BILLSTEIN of
      Ruelfenrod, Hesse-Darmstadt around 1847. I only know of two sons; Loeb
      (Leopold) and Alexander. I believe that these two offspring immigrated to
      the mid west.... possibly Wisconsin or Illinois. They were working for an
      uncle in Neenah, Wisconsin in 1870. After that time I have lost any traces
      of them.

      I also know that Leopold (born 1846) was married to Johanette (Jennie)
      Froehlich of Ulrichstein. They had children; Gertrude, Bessie, Flora and
      Maurice.

      Janet Billstein Akaha
      Akaha@...