Resource for those researching the name STERN

  • genealicej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2001
      During the course of my research, I have collected information
      and e-mail addresses for various Jewish STERN families which I found
      not to be connected to my own. The information covers Germany,
      former Czechoslovakia, Austria, Hungary, Russian continent,
      Poland and Romania.

      If any STERN researchers wish to look through the information
      to see whether there is anything of interest for them, please contact
      me privately.

      Alice Josephs
      United Kingdom
      My genealogy website is at http://members.tripod.co.uk/AliceJosephs/INDEX.HTM
    • Brian Stern
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2001
        Hi Alice,

        I'm interested in your list of STERN emails.

        Thanks,

        Brian
        Brian Stern {8-{)}
        BrianS@...
      • Dorothy Cox
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
          Dear Alice, I am interested in the Stern list as I am still trying to find a
          Stern/Starr connection to Hiram Starr..Emma Starr..sincerely Dorothy Cox
          > During the course of my research, I have collected information
          > and e-mail addresses for various Jewish STERN families which I found
          > not to be connected to my own. The information covers Germany,
          > former Czechoslovakia, Austria, Hungary, Russian continent,
          > Poland and Romania.
          >
          > If any STERN researchers wish to look through the information
          > to see whether there is anything of interest for them, please contact
          > me privately.
          >
          > Alice Josephs
          > United Kingdom
          > My genealogy website is at
          http://members.tripod.co.uk/AliceJosephs/INDEX.HTM

          > Milt Botwinick is searching STERN in E. Prussia, [Latvia,Kurland & Walk],
          Philadelphia, NYC, Chicago, El Paso, DC, Wilmington, St. Louis.