STERN family of Bingen, Soest and Frankfurt am Main

  • genealicej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2001
      I have recently received some information on writer James STERN descended
      from the STERN family of Bingen, Soest and Frankfurt am Main. This was
      obtained from a non family tree researcher looking into the life of Sydney
      James STERN, Lord Wandsworth (1844-1912), part of a branch which
      settled in England.

      If anyone is interested in receiving information about this banking family
      please
      contact me privately.

      Alice Josephs
      United Kingdom