austria and phila

  • Botwinick@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1998
      Subject: STERN family from Vienna
      xFrom: Paul Silverstone <paulh@...>
      xDate: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:43:17 -0500
      xX-Message-Number: 8
      xI am searching for information/connections to the STERNs from
      xVienna.
      xCommon name I know, but these are the people:
      xIsidor STERN m. Elizabeth KORSOWER. They came to US about 1900
      xwith their children:
      x1. Henry (1896-1969)
      x2. Marge m. Mayer
      x3. Walter
      x4. Fritzi m. Jacob Siegel
      x5. Kurt
      x6. Edith
      x (the last 2 were born in NY)
      xPaul Silverstone
      xNew York
      xreply to:
      paulh@...--------------------------------------------------------

      xSubject: MEERSON in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
      xFrom: CRomRider@...
      xDate: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:28:25 EST
      xX-Message-Number: 30
      xJewishgenners--If you have lived or are living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
      xhere is your opportunity to do a wonderful mitzvah and bring a new Russian
      ximmigrant together with his family!
      x I am looking for a woman named Bertha STERNIN MEERSON who lived in
      xPhiladelphia sometime around 1935. Her son was Eugene Meerson, and if he is
      xstill living he may be in his 70's. Bertha did have a brother named Boris,
      xwho changed his name from STERNIN to STERN.
      x If you know of this familly please contact me as soon as possible. I
      xhave been lucky enough to find extended family of this new American
      immigrant,
      xbut would really like to find his aunt's family for him!
      xBest wishes,
      xCarol Rombro Rider Baltimore, Maryland USA CRomRider@...