STERN Isaac and Rebecca Cincinnati Ohio

  • hjh4blh@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2000
      I am searching for information about Isaac STERN Born Germany 1852 lived and
      died in Hamilton County Ohio. His sister Rebecca STERN born 1847 in Germany
      was married to Benjiman MAYER. Rebecca and Benjiman lived in Cincinnati Ohio
      and had five children Max, Yetta, Rosa, Carrie and Stella . The father of
      Isaac and Rebecca was Mire STERN he lived with them in Cincinnati in 1880.
      Jim Horvitz Rancho Mirage Ca hjh4bl@...

      Researching CAHEN, BERG, LEVISTEIN, STERN, BORNHEIM, MAYER and MAYER all in
      the Cincinnati-Columbus- Zanesville area.in the mid to late 1800s