New Research List

  • runkefer@cstone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2000
      TO everyone on the STERN list--

      I have started a new list for genealogists who are researching Jewish
      immigrants to the US before the 1880 larger waves of immigration. It
      is called the Early American SIG and you can sign up for it at:

      http://www.jewishgen.org/listserv/sigs.htm

      There is no charge to belong to the list.

      Rachel Unkefer

      Researching Jacob STERN from Kaiserslautern, Germany ca. 1811
      Any STERNs from Hoppstaedten, Principality of Birkenfeld (Germany)

      Early American SIG (http://www.jewishgen.org/earlyamerican)