Norman Himmelhoch married Dorothy Stern

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2000
      This STERN was listed in the Riga tax database on Jewishgen

      Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:17:18 -0400
      From: "R. Simmons" <simmonsr@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: stern

      Claire - was the Himmelhoch that married the Stern in your family tree
      Norman Himmelhoch, who married Dorothy Stern? Just wanted to be sure I
      have the one you're thinking about.

      Thanks,RJS

      Claire Petersky wrote:

      > --- botwinick@... wrote:
      > > If anyone has a Lemchen whose maiden name was STERN let me know. My
      relative left town for Riga in her old age to live with a niece named
      Salmonsohn