Chicago Sterns

  • miltone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2000
      pls note that a previous post to this list was from a non-member interested
      in chicago

      milt b is searching for the children of Menachem STern who is buried in
      Jersualem. His father Rabbi Mordechai STern was born in koningsberg prussia
      1830?

      Menachem arr in usa 1860? He had a saloon and funiture business in chicago.

      What Chicago Sterns are you looking for? Mine are from Mannheim, I know
      that my gps settled in Chicago-Names are Hermann and Hattie Frank Stern.
      I tried to get on your mailing list tonight and was stopped by the pass
      word. Can you look it up for me? The other problem that I will have is
      that my email is going to change.It is all set up but there is a
      problem-itwil be arose10@... should I wait until I
      have it srraighten out befor loining your group?

      dont wait

      I tried to get on your mailing list tonight and was stopped by the pass
      word. Can you look it up for me?

      You make your own password, if you forgot it you can contact admin for help

      You are now a list member ARose10@...