Re: [Stern] Fwd: Chicago Sterns

  • ARose10@Webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2000
      What Chicago Sterns are you looking for? Mine are from Mannheim, I know
      that my gps settled in Chicago-Names are Hermann and Hattie Frank Stern.
      I tried to get on your mailing list tonight and was stopped by the pass
      word. Can you look it up for me? The other problem that I will have is
      that my email is going to change.It is all set up but there is a
      problem-itwil be arose10@... should I wait until I
      have it srraighten out befor loining your group?

      WEINTRAUB/WEINTRAUB/WOLF--POLAND/UKRAINE
      STERN/FRANK/WOLF--GERMANY
      HOFFMAN/TERRY--BELARUS

      TO KEEP OUT OF MISCHIEF--USE MIND!