MAY-STERN Furniture Store - Resending of previous e-mail with subject line this time

  • genealicej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2000
      As I unfortunately forgot to put a subject line, I am sending this e-mail
      again.

      Does anyone know anything about the MAY-STERN furniture store in the US and
      the
      STERN family behind this chain?

      It appears a part of my STERN family was very heavily involved in furniture
      retailing and I was wondering whether there might be a connection. There is
      also a MAY connection in my family.

      I would greatly appreciate any information on this!

      My website is at: http://members.tripod.co.uk/AliceJosephs/INDEX.HTM

      Alice Josephs
      United Kingdom