Re: Ohio

  • miltone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000

      Alice My wife's family lived in the Portsmouth area from 1850 to 1900. They
      then moved to Cincinnati Ohio. Rebecca STERN born 1847 in Europe married
      Benjiman MAYER b 1846 Europe. I think the family came from Germany but have
      <<<<<

      00000

      I got a stern branch in cinncinati 1850-70.

      They moved to Phila and started sterns dept store
      got lots more info if any interested

      miltb