MAY STERN furniture store - Portsmouth, Scioto County, Ohio

  • genealicej@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2000
      Does anybody know anything about the MAY STERN
      furniture store in Portsmouth, Scioto County, Ohio?

      There are very probably links to the LEVI and STIR families
      who also each had a furniture store in their respective
      names in the same city.

      I would appreciate any information anyone can give me
      and/or contact with descendants of these families.

      Thanks.

      Alice Josephs
      United Kingdom