Re: new Sztern mailing list on RootsWeb

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      please do post info on my list on your new list

      congrats on your new list

      i will put your post on my stern list

      miltb

      Subj: new Sztern mailing list on RootsWeb
      Date: Wed, Apr 26, 2000 0:57 EDT
      From: arielle@...
      To: botwinick@...

      Hi, Milt.

      Arielle from some past RootsWeb & Stern correspondence here. I've

      just created a SZTERN mailing list on RootsWeb and am seeking your

      permission to post a note about it (asking interested SZTERN folks to

      subscribe) to your sternsurname mailing list on Onelist->eGroups.

      I'd like the blurb about the new list to read something like this:

      SZTERN. A new mailing list for the discussion and sharing of

      information regarding Jewish but non-German branches of the Sztern

      surname and variations (e.g., STERN, STEIN) at any time.

      Primary focus is on branches which were in BEL (Belarus), UKR

      (Ukraine), POL (Poland), and/or New York ca. the late 1800s/early

      1900s.

      To subscribe send the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) as the

      only text in the body of a message to sztern-l-request@...

      (mail mode) or sztern-d-request@... (digest mode).

      Please let me know if it's okay with you. Thanks!

      Arielle Masters

      arielle@... -> genealogy@...
    • A.K. Masters, Frumious Bandersnatch
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2000