chicago

  • Botwinick@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 1998
      Drosner@... : I have Stern relatives in Chicago!!

      GFS miltB : dro who u got

      Drosner : Dennis Stern son of Albert Stern and my cousin Wilma
      Reiss

      GFS miltB : No Albert or Dennis known to me. My Sterns came from E
      Prussia to Latvia to Chicago includes a civil war relative and rabbi

      Drosner : don't know where Albert Stern came from...

      GFS miltB : Issac and Moshe and Abraham were born
      in IL 1870's first generation all were in Chicago 1918
    • miltone@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2000
        <<<<<<<<<<They lived in Mannheim.Bernhard Stern b 24 Jan 1825 m Babette Wolf
        6Mar 1856-b 28 Oct 1832.Children were Hermann(gf)Ludwig,Leapold,Moritz, can't
        make out nextthree names-Ceicilia.I beieve that my grandather was the only
        one who came to the states.He and Hedwig settled in Chicago They had nine
        children, 2diedyoung-- Joseph,Jessie ,Carrie, Cecil,Bessie,Bernie,And
        Jeanette.<<<<<<<

        oooooooooo

        my chicago clan were the grand children of rabbi Mordechai STERN. The father
        was Menachem STERN who arrive in us in 1869? One of the kids was a famous
        civil engineer. Girls married into the ziv and grossman and gabrielly family

        miltb