Fw: [Stern] STERN Koningsberg, E Prussia 1830.

  • hatam dedi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2000
      David Hatam
      hatam@...

      Is there anyone in sternsurname who researches a Stern family from Hungary
      and Transilvania, or all of you are from Germany or Russia?

      My Stern family is from Nagyvarad and Kaba, in east Hungary.
      If someone's family is from Hungary, please let me know.

      Dedi
    • dave_stern_az
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
        I am researching STERN and ROTH in this area!

        --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "hatam dedi" <hatam@...> wrote:

        > David Hatam
        > hatam@...
        >
        > Is there anyone in sternsurname who researches a Stern family from Hungary
        > and Transilvania, or all of you are from Germany or Russia?
        >
        > My Stern family is from Nagyvarad and Kaba, in east Hungary.
        > If someone's family is from Hungary, please let me know.
        >
        > Dedi

      • Jaime Sterin
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
          Sorry, my family is from Svisloch, Belarus.
          best regards
          Jaime
          >I am researching STERN and ROTH in this area!
          >
          > --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "hatam dedi" <hatam@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> David Hatam
          >> hatam@...
          >>
          >> Is there anyone in sternsurname who researches a Stern family from
          >> Hungary
          >> and Transilvania, or all of you are from Germany or Russia?
          >>
          >> My Stern family is from Nagyvarad and Kaba, in east Hungary.
          >> If someone's family is from Hungary, please let me know.
          >>
          >> Dedi

          > Milt Botwinick is searching STERN in E. Prussia, [Latvia, Kurland & Walk],
          > Philadelphia, NYC, Chicago, El Paso, DC, Wilmington, St. Louis.
          >
          > Botwinick@...! Groups Links

        • Anthony Stern
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
            Dear David, Doesn't ring any bells with me! Good luck in your research.

            Regards, Tony Stern

            To: sternsurname@yahoogroups.com
            From: dave@...
            Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:46:38 +0000

            I am researching STERN and ROTH in this area!

            --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "hatam dedi" <hatam@...> wrote:

            > David Hatam

            > hatam@...

            > Is there anyone in sternsurname who researches a Stern family from Hungary

            > and Transilvania, or all of you are from Germany or Russia?

            > My Stern family is from Nagyvarad and Kaba, in east Hungary.

            > If someone's family is from Hungary, please let me know.

            > Dedi

          • Benyamin Tesler
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 23, 2012
              My great grandmother was Elka Stern from Viseu de-Sus,  Maramures, Romania. Her family lived in the Marmarus and Transylvania areas.
              All the best
              Lawrence Tesler

            • Neilan Stern
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 24, 2012
                Sorry, but my family came from a little shtetl in Poland - Radomysl Wielki.

                Neilan Stern