Mire STERN b.1802

  • Botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2000
      I have a STERN family in Residence 18xx Cincinnati Ohio. Probably Louis STERN.
      furniture store.
      None of the names seem to match.
      It is possible that I have the wrong family attributed to Louis.

      miltb

      ooooooooooo

      the granddaughter of Rosa MAYER. The family as I know it is:
      1) Mire STERN B 1802 Europe Residence 1880 Cincinnati Ohio
      2) Rebecca STERN b 1847 Europe
      M Benjiman MAYER b 1846 Germany Residence 1880 Cincinnati , Ohio
      3) Max MAYER b 1869 d 1932
      3) Yetta MAYER b 1870 in Ohio d 1954
      M James GOLDSMITH d 1922
      3) Rosa MAYER b 1871 in Cincinnati Ohio d 1954
      M Abraham LEVISTEIN b 1949 Geisa Ger. d 1932
      3) Carrie MAYER b1874 in Ohio d in Miami Florida
      M Nate GERTLER
      3)Stella MAYER b 1876 in Ohio
      M Leo KATZ
      2) Isaac Stern b 1852 in Europe Residence 1880 Cincinnati Ohio.

      If you find any possible relationships please contact.
      Jim Horvitz Rancho Mirage CA hjh4blh@...