Stern Family Tree File at www.onelist.com/community/sternsurname

  • alicejose@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1999
      I have uploaded my Stern family tree (deceased members only
      to respect privacy) on the Sternsurname onelist website.

      The Sternsurname home page is on http://www.onelist.com/community/
      sternsurname

      The file not only contains my own STERN/STARR surname, but
      also other STERNs who married into the family from other
      STERN families (or STERN families who married into families who
      married into one of my families ...).

      If you click on "Files" on the left hand side of the home page,
      you reach the page where the file is displayed for downloading.
      To download the file you will probably have to use
      Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer.

      Regards
      Alice Josephs