Bravo! Jim !!

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      A great idea, having a group for the customer. I found
      Mobile-Emotions, after
      trying to find a 1 1/2 DIN radio for my '84 Camaro. Looking for a
      Jansen unit,
      to replace one that was ripped out/off from my car.
      After spending more time looking for what I wanted, online at other
      car audio
      web sites. That in most cases listed all radios that they carried
      under one link,
      of (one DIN sizes) the standard chassis 2" high radios. Where only a
      few web
      sites show full discriptions of each radio, including the actual size
      in (WxHxD)
      inches. And most only gave thumnail sized pictures of radios, that
      could not
      be enlarged to show details better.
      At your online store it was easy to find what I was looking for. And
      a quick
      phone call confirmed you had the item in stock. (Phone number in
      plane sight
      in header or footer of web pages) and I did not have to wait to
      actualy speak
      with a sales person.
      As a yahoo group owner myself, and member of other Car groups, (
      Camaro
      and Caddys) I will add your store web link to them too!

      Thanks,
      Ed
    • krisdekoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        thank you ed, thats wonderful.. feel free to add us and update links
        in our site.. :) have a great holiday season... btw check out the our
        price-list, so many were asking for a catalog we decided to put up
        some special pricing for our wonderful customers..
        we just added a secret link, but put it up here--- In