  • martin rosales
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
      are the amps anygood that yall have on the site is the pyramid

    • frank faur
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2003
        what are you talking about. i don't have a store.

        martin rosales <sanantonio_210@...> wrote:are the amps anygood that yall have on the site is the pyramid

      • krisdekoff
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
          The pyramid amps are decent for the money... I would choose boss for
          a few more dollars. they have some great mono block amps that are
          perfect for subs..
          :) thankx for the heads up
          --- In stereosandneonlights@yahoogroups.com, martin rosales

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
            yes.. they are decent... keep in mind that the technology is so
            updated from a few years back many amps are identical inside..

            --- In stereosandneonlights@yahoogroups.com, frank faur
            <paxmaster2000@y...> wrote:
            > what are you talking about. i don't have a store.
            >
            > martin rosales <sanantonio_210@y...> wrote:are the amps anygood
            that yall have on the site is the pyramid

            Service.