Hi all, This should be Bo's kreutz of 2016-02-06: Feb 06 2016 00:56:45 Bo Zhou Potential comet: Images: C3; 1024x1024 images. (0,0) Upper Left. email@example.com
Hi all, This should be the Kreutz I reported at Feb 04 2016 19:11:54 Feb 04 2016 19:11:54 Trygve Prestgard Potential comet: Images: C3; 1024x1024 images. (0,0)firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all, I just found this tiny kreutz in HI1-A images of 2016-02-03, it seems to correpond to my unconfirmed report I posted on February 4th: Feb 04 email@example.com
The STEREO (Solar TErrestrial RELations Observatory) is the third mission in NASA's Solar Terrestrial Probes program. Not actually intended for comet hunting, the STEREO will be a very productive sungrazing comet detector. It will also be able to detect much fainter comets than that of the current LASCO/SOHO satellite.
- Oct 19, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.