Here are a couple more positions, it seems to be a definite comet in my opinion. Some positions might be slightly off though, it was a difficult objet email@example.com
Hi all, There seems to be a small possible Kreutz exiting the HI1-A FOV on 2018-01-13. 1024x1024 png Images (0,0) Upper left 20180113_052901_tbh1A.png 45,firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Zhijian, Confirming your rather obvious Kreutz in HI1-A images of 2018-01-09 and 10. Congrats! :) Best regards, Trygveptrygve@rocketmail.com
The STEREO (Solar TErrestrial RELations Observatory) is the third mission in NASA's Solar Terrestrial Probes program. Not actually intended for comet hunting, the STEREO will be a very productive sungrazing comet detector. It will also be able to detect much fainter comets than that of the current LASCO/SOHO satellite.
- Oct 19, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.