Re: Question...

  • karlbattams
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2007
      All,

      Alan and I seem to be in some agreement that this object is probably
      comet Lovejoy. I have uploaded a 4MB mpeg to the files area where you
      can see the object quite clearly.

      I should give credit to my co-worker Dr A. Vourlidas (discoverer of
      comet SOHO-51 back in 1998) for being the first to point out this
      object and for making the movie of it.

      ~~Karl