... well that's not as easy as you might think - just turning off one flash will end in full out of synch shots (except in full manual mode as far as thewbloos
Thanks for the detailed reply. I don't have a z-bar at this moment and was able to assign blue and red Chdk menu colors to further differentiate L & R camerasminiature_shopping
First of all, it depends how good you need the sync to be, which depends on how much movement there is in the scene. Sources of rapid movement may not bemicrofunguy
Listing items for sale that relate to SDM cameras or rigs is permitted.
This group is also for the discussion of any of Masuji's programs at:
Attachments are allowed please keep the size to 500k or less.
The photo to the right is a cross view of river water crashing on rocks shot with twin Canon A570is SDM TV mode 1/1000th shutter.
- Digital Photography
- Feb 15, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.