Re: Hello

  • megs_222000
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 21, 2001
      Isn't there something that can get a conversation going? Like where does everyone descend from Stephen Hopkins?<br>Megs
    • dogface1441
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 28, 2002
        Guess I'll go first, Megs: Here's my
        line:<br>Stephen Hopkins to <br>Constance Hopkins (Nicholas
        Snow)<br>Sarah Snow (William Walker)<br>Jabez Walker (Elizabeth
        Fuller)<br>Jeramiah Walker (Esther Tomlin)<br>Benjamin Walker (Syliva
        Keith)<br>Marshall Walker (Hannah Dunbar)<br>Arnold Walker (Lucia
        Nelson)<br>Hannah Walker (Clark) (William Bennett)<br>William
        Bennett II (Mary Tucker)<br>Fred Bennett (Lillie
        grandfather.
      • megs_222000
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 29, 2002
          I guess no one else wants to talk in this club.
          mmmmmmmmm.<br>my line is: <br>Stephen Hopkins(Elizabeth
          Fisher)<br>Damaris Hopkins II (jacob Cooke {of Farncis
          Cooke})<br>Jacob Cooke (Lydia Miller [of Winslow
          decendancy])<br>William Cooke (Tabitha Hall)<br>Elisha Cooke (Rebekah
          Edgarton)<br>Consider Cooke (Sarah Bell)<br>Nathan Cooke (Magdalen
          Shaver/Shaffer)<br>Huldah Cooke (Lewis Kishpaugh)<br>Emma Kishpaugh (Smith
          Hildebrant)<br>Jehiel T. Hildebrant (Hester A. Wildrick) <br>Hazel
          Hildebrant (William Swartley)<br>Hazel and William are my
          grandparents.<br><br>Meagan Swartley
        • megs_222000
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 29, 2002
          • dogface1441
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 30, 2002
              I'll look them up, Megs. I'm also descended from Francis Cooke...I actually have 4 (possibly 5) Mayflower passengers in my tree.<br>Steve
            • dogface1441
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 30, 2002
                Megs....found the Mayflower Descendents club and joined....but couldn't find the Cooke Genealogy club.<br><br>Steve
              • megs_222000
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 30, 2002
                • grandma_the_reble_brandit_11
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 13 3:56 PM
                    there are Cooks ,Hills,Bell,Shaffer,miller or muller in my mother's family line in the Richmond or Rychemonde and Churchill and Hebron...<br>Brandit
                  • grandma_the_reble_brandit_11
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 13 3:58 PM
                      in fact my grandma {great} was Dora Bell Hass..<br>does that ring any bells .....<br>Brandit
                    • megs_222000
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 13 5:05 PM
                        ok you have those names in your tree are you descended from Francis Cooke??? Megs
                      • grandma_the_reble_brandit_11
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 13 7:44 PM
                          That ,I am not sure about,but I aam a descended of King Chales the eight and Mary Queen of Scot..!<br>Brandit