lack of evil players

  • culturejamming
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Everyone should develop an evil charachter. There
      is way too much faih in this game. There is also way
      to many alliance whores. That is why I thing the
      ships of alliance whores should be penalized. What does
      everyone else think? I like the idea of overpowered single
      players and I think I have the hook in Max's mouth. This
      might also encourage alliance breaking. Falcon is the
      worst server for alliance whoring (I think there are
      only two servers LUG and Falcon). I can't even get a
      blood going there(falcon). I think some hostility and
      uncertainty must be added to the game. I love Falcon and I
      think it is a supiror code and the server is much
      faster. THERE IS JUST A LACK OF EVIL CHARACHTERS!!
      Without evil there can be no honor. I urge everyone,
      epecily the good almonaster players to create an evil
      empire and join some games! Also I think that there is a
      problem that most players out there fail to roleplay at
      all. YOu are the leader of an intergalactic empire,
      ACT LIKE IT!!! Have fun!