Re: Hey Ulnaari--- HONK HONK!!!

  • indefatigables
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Sgt Slaughter wrote: What is light without dark?
      What is SC without Goose?<br><br>The only evil players
      (alliance breaker,jerk)<br><br>Phantasmorgias (alliance
      breaker, in one game he broke alliance on me after a
      hard-fought game And in another game we were allying out and
      he used it to nuke me! I have also heard shady
      things about this player)<br><br>are there any other
      "evil" players??