Re: how long

  • goth_SC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Thanks for the compliment, John. How can
      I<br>dispute your words, because in truth I have<br>been
      playing well of late (in dailies mind,<br>I'm still an
      easy nuke in blitzes)<br> <br>However if you describe
      yourself as an average<br>player then I have to put myself
      in this class<br>as well. That grudge we just
      re-match, but I'm saturated with<br>dailies at the moment,
      and suffering a bit<br>from Sc fatigue (work fatigue
      as well<br>- which has had me in a foul mood of late
      - my<br>apologies to anyone whose head I might
      'av<br>bitten off in any of the dailies I'm in)