Ralof challenges

  • LifeIncarnate
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2012
      Just look at the Bridier List on this server, (Lugdunum, all empires), and you'll see why i'm making this stand.

      Dosinger, (maybe better known as Ralof), has decided to create a "monument to himself." (MY characterization.) i find this personally offensive that ONE player could try to grab EVERY spot on the Bridier list. Am i alone???

      In his defense, he's good enough that i think he finds it hard to get a challenging game. But he still likes playing SC. Props to him for that!!!

      In argument, he creates "new empires" that lure people into games by offering an "inexperienced" empire, but in FACT is just a "wolf in sheep's clothing." He's created a bunch of "new empires" to insert himself into EVERY place on the "All Empire Bridier List." He owns everything but 2 out of ten. (Lucky and "the one.")

      He's one of the best Stellar Crisis players, and yeah, i'm calling him out. Stupid of me, but i LOVE this game, lol. i saw Kitai's name, compared it with the other eight or nine i've seen from Stephan, and decided, (unjustly), that it was from him. It's NOT. (And WELCOME BACK, Kitai!!!)

      At least, i follow the game enough that i saw that Kitai played a game *against* him, and so... i offered a "retraction."

      It's *my* quest. i've only beaten Stephan ONCE, in a blitz, and frankly, i simply guessed right. But IT'S MY GUESS that Stephan would WELCOME the same attitude from ALL of us. You BET he's cocky. But i think he'd LOVE it if we all rose up in defense of STELLAR CRISIS.

      It's kinda like Gooseberry was a LOT better, and not so abrasive. ;^)

      (That last was a dig at the Goose, because i'd love to draw him into this too...) ;^)

      *i* will challenge ANY of Ralof's "new empires" in ANY games.

      And...

      Q. How many men did the Lone Ranger kill?

      A. None. He had a thing about that.
    • ottowan_empire
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
        If it's true that Dosi is Ralof, then I could care less that he has those empires on the list. He obtained several points from empire Zoo which is Ralof's empire. Possibly he is lending out his empire or something? I don't know but it doesn't really matter much. :)

        Also, most of the excuses players have for not playing is the lack of "time", etc. Just so many of you are aware, I playing 90% of my updates just from my iPhone now. I can play when work is slow or when I have nothing better to do. Just a thought...

        Otto
      • LifeIncarnate
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
          i never payed enough attention to know if Zoo was Ralof's or not, so i won't comment on that, but i'll pass it on to the Sys Admin to make that determination.

          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > If it's true that Dosi is Ralof, then I could care less that he has those empires on the list. He obtained several points from empire Zoo which is Ralof's empire. Possibly he is lending out his empire or something? I don't know but it doesn't really matter much. :)
          >
          > Also, most of the excuses players have for not playing is the lack of "time", etc. Just so many of you are aware, I playing 90% of my updates just from my iPhone now. I can play when work is slow or when I have nothing better to do. Just a thought...
          >

          > Otto

        • ottowan_empire
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
            This is no way proves that Zoo is Ralof's empire but he didn't deny it. Posted By: Offline ralof01

            Tue Jan 8, 2008 7:58 am

            Sorry, I don't get go here very often and had not seen this message.

            I will not join any games.

            Happy new year

            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "paulsiveson"
            <paulsiveson@...> wrote:

            > Although I love him to bits (and I do really), I find it hard to even
            > try and compete with Ralof nowadays (and the many empires he runs) eg.
            > Ram, Zoo etc...

            He has denied being an empire that he isn't at times.

            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ralof01 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I saw in the ranking form that I am also known as 'nine'. I'm not, I
            > have no idea who that ålayer is.

            I believe this to be true... nine is Paul, in my opinion. Who knows but typically I can tell the style of play differences.

            Now... all of this is very well known to you Greg. I'm not sure what the aim is here. :) My personal opinion is that Dosi is NOT Zoo and that Zoo IS Ralof. Zoo is a better 2.9 player and small grudge player. Ralof himself has admitted to not playing 3.0 series much and you won't find many games that he plays that are 3.0. Dosi is a 3.0 player. I would be more inclined to think that it's someone like Chasmys. However, who knows... secrets in who these players are these days is often just an attempt to make it seem there are really more players out there in the SC world than there really are. :D

            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "LifeIncarnate" <life.incarnate@...> wrote:

            > i never payed enough attention to know if Zoo was Ralof's or not, so i won't comment on that, but i'll pass it on to the Sys Admin to make that determination.

          • captain_wretch
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 22, 2012
              To quote Gooseberry....

              If you ain't established it don't mean s###.

              honk honk!

              --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "LifeIncarnate" <life.incarnate@...> wrote:

              > Just look at the Bridier List on this server, (Lugdunum, all empires), and you'll see why i'm making this stand.
              >
              > Dosinger, (maybe better known as Ralof), has decided to create a "monument to himself." (MY characterization.) i find this personally offensive that ONE player could try to grab EVERY spot on the Bridier list. Am i alone???
              >
              > In his defense, he's good enough that i think he finds it hard to get a challenging game. But he still likes playing SC. Props to him for that!!!
              >
              > In argument, he creates "new empires" that lure people into games by offering an "inexperienced" empire, but in FACT is just a "wolf in sheep's clothing." He's created a bunch of "new empires" to insert himself into EVERY place on the "All Empire Bridier List." He owns everything but 2 out of ten. (Lucky and "the one.")
              >
              > He's one of the best Stellar Crisis players, and yeah, i'm calling him out. Stupid of me, but i LOVE this game, lol. i saw Kitai's name, compared it with the other eight or nine i've seen from Stephan, and decided, (unjustly), that it was from him. It's NOT. (And WELCOME BACK, Kitai!!!)
              >
              > At least, i follow the game enough that i saw that Kitai played a game *against* him, and so... i offered a "retraction."
              >
              > It's *my* quest. i've only beaten Stephan ONCE, in a blitz, and frankly, i simply guessed right. But IT'S MY GUESS that Stephan would WELCOME the same attitude from ALL of us. You BET he's cocky. But i think he'd LOVE it if we all rose up in defense of STELLAR CRISIS.
              >
              > It's kinda like Gooseberry was a LOT better, and not so abrasive. ;^)
              >
              > (That last was a dig at the Goose, because i'd love to draw him into this too...) ;^)
              >
              > *i* will challenge ANY of Ralof's "new empires" in ANY games.
              >
              > And...
              >
              > Q. How many men did the Lone Ranger kill?
              >
              > A. None. He had a thing about that.

            • crashnacho
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 24, 2012
                Zoo speaks fluent swedish, and I know Ralof speaks fluent Swedish

                I'm in a daily with one of his empires, I'll see if he replies in swedish

                GW

                --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ottowan_empire <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > This is no way proves that Zoo is Ralof's empire but he didn't deny it. Posted By: Offline ralof01
                >
                > Tue Jan 8, 2008 7:58 am
                >
                > Sorry, I don't get go here very often and had not seen this message.
                >
                > I will not join any games.
                >
                > Happy new year
                >

                > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "paulsiveson"
                > <paulsiveson@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Although I love him to bits (and I do really), I find it hard to even
                > > try and compete with Ralof nowadays (and the many empires he runs) eg.
                > > Ram, Zoo etc...
                > >

                > He has denied being an empire that he isn't at times.
                >
                > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, ralof01 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > I saw in the ranking form that I am also known as 'nine'. I'm not, I
                > > have no idea who that ålayer is.
                >
                > I believe this to be true... nine is Paul, in my opinion. Who knows but typically I can tell the style of play differences.
                >
                > Now... all of this is very well known to you Greg. I'm not sure what the aim is here. :) My personal opinion is that Dosi is NOT Zoo and that Zoo IS Ralof. Zoo is a better 2.9 player and small grudge player. Ralof himself has admitted to not playing 3.0 series much and you won't find many games that he plays that are 3.0. Dosi is a 3.0 player. I would be more inclined to think that it's someone like Chasmys. However, who knows... secrets in who these players are these days is often just an attempt to make it seem there are really more players out there in the SC world than there really are. :D
                >

                > --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "LifeIncarnate" <life.incarnate@> wrote:
                > >
                > > i never payed enough attention to know if Zoo was Ralof's or not, so i won't comment on that, but i'll pass it on to the Sys Admin to make that determination.

              • sc_lucky
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 15 10:48 AM
                  After winning two games against Prin (Dosi), I moved up to spot 2 in the Bridier list. Thus Dosi is no longer completely dominating the list ;)

                  http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/Amanda's_Revenge.1829.html
                  The first game was really long running and was nearly lost. Prin always had the econ edge (I think in tech we were about equal). I had the exploration edge and consequentely cloaks running around. He nuked all my front systems but did not know were my home was. While he was searching for my home, my army reached his home ...

                  http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/support/history/Amanda's_Revenge.1837.html
                  In the second game, I found only poor systems around my home and had to run a long way. Thus I was behind in econ and far behind in tech when we met. But I had the better position. Whenever he reached a new BR, he nuked several systems until I stopped him. Nevertheless my econ increased and increased - the systems we nuked (he nuked and I nuked back) were all on "his" side. He reached BR5 when I was at tech 20 (econ 28 against 19). I lost another system but stopped him by defending only. Finally, when I reached BR5 and started to attack, he gave up.

                  Anyway, Dosi is a really good player. Especially in the second game it took me so long to get the overhand.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 2, 2013
                    Congrats Stephan. i was obviously wrong about Dosi being you, lol. Lucky gives him a good game too.