SC Rocket Empire Tournament Final

  • crashnacho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Congrats to Micro for winning the Tournament on Rocket Empire. Wish I could've given you more of a game.

      Wasn't too familiar with Micro (or maybe under a different empire), but the first 3 rounds played against 3 good guys that have been around for years.

      Got through a map disadvantage in game 1 and 3. Had the map advantage in game 2. Liked the map layout of game 4, just wish the resources were more even on my side.

      Pleasure to meet you Micro, enjoy another chatty SC player. Thanks to jonboy for hosting this, would love to play the next one.

      One of the great things about SC is there are no bad apples. It's always fun to play everyone.

      Retired empires, come back and give the game another shot!

      GW