Disband fleet and ships

  • sc_lucky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Playing on Lugdunum, GP.
      I had a fleet of mixed ship types over a foe's system and performed the order "Disband fleet and ships".
      The effect was not as expected. Most ships had the order DISMANTLE
      BUT
      morphers had the order CHANGE TO ATTACK,
      engineers had the order CLOSE east (can also be another direction),
      and dommers had the order ANNIHILATE :(
      This looks like a bug. By luck I noticed it before the update.