Homeserve temporary shutdown

  • christopherpriest
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2012
      Homeserve has been spammed for a second time.
      I was not fast enough to prevent a lock being applied and am waiting
      correspondence from the server company to restart the site.

      I will advise as to the cause; the first time it was the pmwiki code so
      no fear for the clones of the php code.

      Chris Priest
    • Jonathan Corbin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012