sc.rocketempires.com

  • Jonathan Corbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
      After a six month absence, sc.rocketempires.com is back. Unfortunately I lost the history when the BOFH at my old ISP deleted all my files.

      As before, the server only features two series (Blood and Grudge, both dailies), as I don't want to further fragment the small sc player base. I do have plans for the server, but I am not ready to announce them yet.

      --
      Jonathan Corbin <jonboy@...>