new server

  • wretch_sc
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      I find the new server to be faster and more reliable.

      The previous server often had a lag of two minutes from time to time.

      I can remember a few games where my opponent requested a Draw because of the lag. Of course, some series no longer have the Draw feature.
    • LifeIncarnate
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
        Thanks for the imput!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
          Oh, remember to change the address of your theme if you use one. Or you will go back to the days of yore when there was no map!