Growing Stellar Crisis

  • Greg Nord
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
      As most of you know, we need to get more players into SC. i've been playing a couple of facebook applications, and because you get more stuff by being friends with folks, i've ended up with a HUGE friend list. This morning, i began pasting this onto as many of my friend's facebook accounts as i can:

      Play Stellar Crisis!!! The first,free interactive war game to hit the net!!! Absolutely free, and NO downloads. :^)
      http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/

      (And facebook will also place a nice link with a thumbnail picture below that. The new logo looks NICE, Andy! i use the Lugdunum link, but you can promote ANY of the servers.)

      Imagine if more of us did this... we'd have LOADS of new players. And SC is a FAR superior game to any facebook application i've run across, so i believe that we'd KEEP them.

      And...

      Five out of six muscles on a goose control it's feathers.
    • Greg Nord
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
        It should be noted that, as always, moderation is the key. If you post messages on too many Facebook accounts, you will be blocked from doing it for a few hours to a few days, (at least, that's what Facebook just told me, lol).

        And...

        In the language of long ago, you "boxed" your hand to make a fist. And that's where we got the word, "boxing."

        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Nord" <life.incarnate@...> wrote:

        > As most of you know, we need to get more players into SC. i've been playing a couple of facebook applications, and because you get more stuff by being friends with folks, i've ended up with a HUGE friend list. This morning, i began pasting this onto as many of my friend's facebook accounts as i can:
        >
        > Play Stellar Crisis!!! The first,free interactive war game to hit the net!!! Absolutely free, and NO downloads. :^)
        > http://sc.lugdunum.net:9130/
        >
        > (And facebook will also place a nice link with a thumbnail picture below that. The new logo looks NICE, Andy! i use the Lugdunum link, but you can promote ANY of the servers.)
        >
        > Imagine if more of us did this... we'd have LOADS of new players. And SC is a FAR superior game to any facebook application i've run across, so i believe that we'd KEEP them.
        >

        > And...
        >
        > Five out of six muscles on a goose control it's feathers.

      • Michael Ginn

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009

          • Greg Nord
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2009
              AND, if you get too zealous AGAIN, Facebook simply deletes your account, (which they did to me). Oh well, my huge list of "friends" is gone, but at least i got through the "C"s into the "Davids" before i got too eager.

              And...

              Moonlight? There is no such thing. What we commonly call "moonlight" is reflected sunlight.