SC Version 4.0

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      hey all, finally teaching my brother stellar crisis. of course he's more interested in the games coding and engine and all that stuff I don't know anything about.

      I'm looking around the old messages, mostly months where there are big number of posts, to back when we had a huge discussion on what should go into a 4.0 version of the game. Without having everyone repeat what they would like to see, does anyone off hand remember about when all this took place? I really thought it was the end of 05 but going through the november decemeber and january 07 messages (which took forever) It wasn't then. Anyone remember?

      GW