stellar crisis

  • kaws22
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
      stumbled across this game the other day. looks fun. Can anyone here
      teach me how to play?
    • Loren
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
        --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, kaws22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > stumbled across this game the other day. looks fun. Can anyone here
        > teach me how to play?

        No, its a boring game. It has lame graphics and requires you to know Math.
      • Greg Nord
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
          --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, kaws22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > stumbled across this game the other day. looks fun. Can anyone here
          > teach me how to play?

          i usually need a team of 5 around me to teach you. One-on-one, you've
          always taught me...

          And...

          Those who know say that the worst thing you can do to a killer whale is
          leave it alone. Killer whales like... no... *need*... company, whether
          it be dolphins, other orcas or people.
        • Greg Nord
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2009
            --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, kaws22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > stumbled across this game the other day. looks fun. Can anyone
            here
            > teach me how to play?

            But what the hey, i live to serve.

            Campo di Miracoli 2209 for DeathIncarnate

            You can guess at the password, or email me at

            life.incarnate@...

            And...

            Q. It used to be in England's Portland that a man and a woman could
            live together until the woman got pregnant, and only then did they
            marry. What changed that custom?

            A. The invention of Portland cement. Numerous young men from London
            came down to work in the new industry. They liked the "live together"
            part, but not the "marry" part. The Portland women rebelled.
          • kaws22
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2009
              wow, guessed it on the first try ;-) now take it easy on me. been
              around 2 years for me

              --- In stellarcrisisclub@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Nord"